Since summer is quickly approaching it seems appropriate that I upload some sort of summery makeup look for you all. I thought that this is perfect for everyday and evenings, you can just spruce things up with some curled hair or some heavier makeup. I can't fault any of the products I used for this look at I'm all about quick and easy makeup that does not cause me to GROWL in frustration or hurl my ONLY eye makeup brush across my bedroom...(yes just the one...)
- Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan- Medium Matte
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (Shade Ivory) Mixed With Tan.
- Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Palette (1st Row,1st Blush)
- Nyx Wicked Dreams Palette- (1st Row, 3rd Eye Shadow on Inner Corner and Brow Bone) (2nd Row, Third Eye Shadow On Outer Corner)
- Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Xtra Black (Of all mascaras!)
- Sleek Brow Kit- Dark (Used As Gel Liner Also)
- Mac Soar Lip liner
- Mac Brave Lipstick
And You're Good To Go!
Sometimes less is more, and as it was a date night I decided to do natural-glam, However I do think it's about time I embraced my creative side and started posting some artistic makeup looks!?!? We will see...
Thank You For Reading!
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE
Check Out How I Ombred My Hair Here: How I Ombre My Hair