Friday, 9 October 2015

What I Got For My Birthday 2015

Hey Everyone!

So on Wednesday I turned 19 and was gifted with lots of lovely things - for which I am incredibly grateful for! These are all the lovely items from my family. Everyone likes a nose right! That's why you clicked on here ;) I know I love a good "what I got for ___" post/video!
















































If there are any items that you particularly like the look of and want to know more about please do not hesitate in asking me below!

Also thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday it meant the absolute world!

Lots of love
Emma xo

  Follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE

4 comments:

  1. Great pressies hun !! You are absolutely right. I love a good "what I got for" post. Happy Birthday xx

    Www.idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a lovely bunch of gifts.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete