Monday, 4 May 2015

Feeling Blue

Hello everyone



I did some spring/summer shopping earlier this week and picked up a few pieces to add to what I already own. I even added a little pop of colour...blue counts right? I'm feeling the festival vibes, I just want to cover arms and hands with metallic tattoos and wear pretty Bohemian jewelery. These pieces are all beautiful and ideal for a casual day-to-day look while incorporating a sprinkle of the festival. Just look at those patterns aren't they pleasing!








Select: £3


Primark: £6 (I also purchased it in white)


Primark: £6


                                                                H&M: £15








If you like some of these items hopefully you'll be able to track them down in your local shopping centre!

I hope to add more pretty prints to my summer wardrobe soon! (Maybe I'll branch out to a brighter shade!)

Emma xo



6 comments:

  1. I love the H&M dress it looks gorgeous, i also like the other things they have a boho vibe.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a size 8 and I'm a 12! It was the last left in store and deffo worth squeezing into! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I love all the various patterns, beautiful.

    www.bellaraeblabber.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I want more!! Xxxx

      Delete
  3. First I have to say I love how you placed them for the group picture, the flow of patterns is very pleasing to the eye. I hope my Primark gets that second top in, so far we have had ones similar but different prints. I hope you do some OOtD's with these :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit I was pretty proud of that :D which ones does your store have? Mine had a black one which I'd quite like and a red/white stripped one which I thought was hideous! I was actually considering it! I just need someone to take the photos! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete