Monday, 27 January 2014

25 Facts About Me!

Hello Everyone!

I found this "TAG" on the internet and thought it would be fun to answer! Credits to the creator of this fun questionaire! Hopefully it will allow you to know me a little better!




1. Are you named after anyone? Nope! I'm not named after anyone, If I am then my momma has never told me about it. My full name is "Emma Alexandra Moore".
2. When was the last time you cried? Oh I really can't remember, I cry all the time! Its normal for me I take no notice of myself!
3. Do you have kids? No I'm not ready for the commitment! 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? That's a hard one! I'm not sure...I don't think I'm a horrible person or anything like that but I just couldn't imagine being friends with myself! I really don't know what other people think of me!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'm not really a sarcastic person and If I am sarcastic I will make it obvious that I'm only teasing as I think sarcasm often comes across rude.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? HAHA! never in a million years! I can't even walk in a straight line on the pavement. I remember when I was asked to climb a rock wall at school and I refused to even touch the wall! THERE IS NO CHANCE I'D BUNGEE-JUMP!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Hmmm...I like coco pops and crunchy nut cornflakes but I also like cookie crisp and All bran golden crunch. I prefer toast in the morning and I enjoy a cheeky bowl of cereal in the night!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? The first thing I notice is whether they are rude or polite. Also I sense if the person I'm speaking to would rather not talk, if they are interested or bored.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue!
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Can't watch scary movies as I'm afraid of the dark anyway, watching a scary movie would only end in me staying awake all night looking for a demon in my room or something. So I'm gonna go with happy endings, I cried at ICE AGE 2 when the mammoth - is it manny? gets reunited with all those other mammoths. I'm not sure how old I was when the movie came out but I did sob into my blanket.
12. Summer or winter? I like them both equally but if I really had to choose I'd go with winter. There's something magical and cosy about winter and the festive period. I just love wearing cuddly jumpers (that cover my spare tire/ extra weight) and boots and fluffy socks! It also gives me a good excuse to drink endless cups of hot chocolate and chai lattes! Summers great but I always feel self-conscious about wearing skimpy clothes :( 
13. Computer or television? My computer! I hardly watch any TV and all I really watch is Eastenders and Waterloo road. I watch abit of this and that when something interesting is on but i'm never sat on my sofa glued to the screen. I prefer watching youtube videos and reading blogs!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Only Wales and that wasn't very exciting I must admit, my family aren't into travelling. As soon as I leave home get my own job goodbye United Kingdom hello world. ( YES I am aware the Uk is inside the earth but you catch my drift!). I'd love the travel the world!
15. Do you have any special talents? I don't have a talent :( I spend all my time reading, writing for exams it seems there isn't anytime for me to be creative anymore and my drawing days are long gone...maybe I'll find something soon. 
16. Where were you born? England.
17. What are your hobbies? I like reading, trying out new makeup looks, watching beauty videos,vlogs, keeping update with blogs....Is going shopping a hobby? Eating out, indulging in the goodness cafes provide. ( Chai Latte red velvet cake!)
18. Do you have any pets? Not anymore I had a Hamster named "PRINCESS" - vile I know. (Not the hamster god bless her soul, her tacky name!) I had her when I was in year 6 and she died 3 years after of OLD AGE may I add I did not kill her. I had a British Blue Shorthair ( Cat ) named storm he died and my other British Blue Saskia who now lives with my great aunt. This all makes me sound like a terrible pet owner but I can assure you I'm not!
19. Favorite movie? Gonna have to go with the "Hotchick" the "Lion witch and the wardrobe" and "Prince Caspian". The hot chick made me howl with laughter I think it's much better than mean girls. The Narnia films are also a personal favorite I just think they are so magical! Put one of the Narnia films on infront of me and I will not move.
20. Do you have any siblings? I have three, My little brother and sister and my older brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Realistically I want to be a teacher, I'm not sure If I want to teach primary school children or the nasty lot at secondary school (I'm just kidding). However my real dream lies with becoming a successful blogger. I'd love to be a youtuber however I just Can't bring myself to post a video of me speaking as I sit and pick out every single thing I hate about myself! Maybe in a few years!
22. Your favourite Drink? CHAI LATTE. The stuff is so good! all that warm creamy steamed milk and those sweet spices. So heavenly it's like Christmas had been shoved into a cup!
23. Favourite Colour? I don't really have a favourite colour, I like purple and gold. 
24. Favourite Food? I like Indian food the most I'll eat pretty any much from this cuisine...I like chinese food aswell... not all of it. (I'm a sucker for chow mien and egg fried rice drowned in curry sauce). Oh and Mexican food - anything spicy! REALLY SPICY.
25: One Item of makeup you cant live without. LIPSTICK/Gloss. I don't really need foundation I only use it to cover my enormous rosey cheeks and I'm not to fused about wearing mascara either. Lipstick Just brightens the face in my opinion!


And that's It! Hopefully you learnt a few facts about me! 
Love
 Emma xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I've tagged you to do the #AllBloggersGreatAndSmall tag by http://bumblebeame.blogspot.co.uk you don't have to do it, it's just for fun ☺

    deannaelliottxx.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god you are actually the loveliest person ever, you just seem so sweet :)

    http://phoenixfaie.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou my lovely! What a kind thing to say xxxx

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so cuteee and your so pretty! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou thats so lovely!! There is a follow button at the side of my blog xxxx

      Delete
  4. I want to follow you but i don't have a clue how to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts, I love being nosey haha. Don't worry, I don't have any talents either!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee! Nothing wrong with a cheeky nose beauty! Hopefully we have hidden talents that are yet to be discovered! Thankyou for reading! Xxxx

      Delete
  6. I love these posts I find them so interesting, I also find that beauty bloggers tend to have a lot in common, quite funny! I've joined your site please feel free to view my blog and join my site if you like it!

    www.whathopeshearting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee! Thankyou my darling! I'll make sure to follow glad you enjoyed the post! Certainly will follow Xxxx

      Delete
  7. I might borrow this tag from you to do on my blog at some point if you don't mind?

    xx

    http://phoenixfaie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thats fine sweetie go right ahead! Xxxx

      Delete
  8. Totally stealing this tag. My favourite eye colour is also blue.. are we biased because both of our eye colours are blue? Noo of course not! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to! B
      Hahaaa! I don't have a favourite in all honesty! Xxxx :*

      Delete